Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SCNAX Nationals Test & Tune

Run 1


Run 2









I had a long weekend... helping Romel move to Bakersfield =(...
so having a whole day dedicated to autocross made me very happy.

So after Registration i was placed in Yellow Work group and had to work first. I was a little stressed because that would mean i'd have to waste time putting on the race tires while everyone else started running. Prior to working I had walked the course 3 times and twice with the Allstar guys. But because of me having to mount tires without a jack, I had lost focus and forgot the elements of the course.

My first runs i knew i would get lost. The course was EXCELLENT, but i figured i should give some spectators rides for my first 2 runs. After I got that out of the way, it was time to set some good times and get some national drivers looking.

Overall, I felt like today was the best I have ever driven all year. Yeah there was a couple cones here and there but they were lazy cones.

No comments: